CODE OF CONDUCT
• Students are representatives of the school. They are expected to set a high standard of behavior both inside and outside the school premises.
• Students will not use foul or offensive language.
• Students must address their teachers and all staff member with due respect and politeness during and after school.
• Students will not deface or damage school property. Any damage to school property will bring strict action.
• Students will not miss classes while in school and will not leave the school campus during school hours without prior permission of the authorities.
• Students should be sensitive to their peers. Bullying in any form is gross misconduct for which the school will take strict disciplinary action if required.
• Students are expected to be environment friendly.
Leave of Absence
• Students must have a minimum attendance of 75% during the academic year in order to give the school examinations.
• In case of missing school, a leave application must be presented to the school duly signed by the parents/ guardian.
• In case of absenteeism due to illness, students must present a medical certificate to the school.
• Long leave may only be taken with the prior permission of Rector.
• No Student is permitted to leave school during school hours without a valid permission slip from the Rector.
• Students should be in the proper uniform as prescribed. Proper length of skirts and shorts must be adhered to.
• Boys should have short groomed haircut.
• Girls with long hair should have it tied. Only black hair clips must be worn.
• All students should have clipped nails. Girls are not permitted to wear nail paint.
• Students are not permitted to wear expensive jewellery, flashy watches and other accessories.
Mobile and Digital Technology
• Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones in the school premises. In case a student has to carry a phone for any reasons, arrangements will be made to deposit the phone at the school office during school hours.
• Students will not indulge in inappropriate use of the school computers or networks.
• Strict action will be taken if it comes to the notice of the school authorities that any student is defacing school or fellow students on Facebook or any other social site.
• Students are expected to have strict adherence to school timings. Students will not be permitted to enter the school after commencement of school time.
• Students must report to class on time after the break or activity periods.