The primary difference between the traditional education system and the modern education system is the method of education. While the former follows the primitive method of educating children, the modern education system follows a well-designed and innovative method of learning. The latter depends more on the internet and the computer which has become almost mandatory during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you want your child to reap all the benefits offered by the modern education system, enroll him in Purushottam Bhagchandka Academic School. It is one of the most reputed schools in Tollygunge, Kolkata.
Few Benefits Of The Traditional Education System
1. Since students studying in a traditional old school have to gather under the roof at a specific time and place, they have to follow a routine and are quite punctual.
2. Students interact in the classroom which helps in character building. They learn how to share with their peers and respect their teachers.
3. Children are encouraged to engage in extra-curricular activities which let them showcase their hidden talent. Once they can recognize it, they can easily excel in their life.
Few Disadvantages Of The Traditional Education System
1. Since children are taught through generalized education, it becomes hard for them to learn things they are interested in.
2. Students are expected to listen to their teachers in a traditional classroom which makes them passive listeners. They gradually lose their interest in lectures.
4 Benefits Of The Modern Education System
1. Study Online
The COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdown imposed by the government is forcing students to attend classes online. The modern education system focuses more on online education as it encourages independent learning methods. It is the visual way of learning which self-motivates children to achieve their academic goals.
2. Practical Learning
One of the primary reasons why parents prefer enrolling their children in a new age school instead of the traditional old school is because the former focuses on practical learning. It helps in boosting a student’s self-esteem, knowledge and skills. It also makes the transition into working life easy.
3. Smart Class Facility
Enrol your child in the best Nursery school in Tollygunge and he will learn through the smart class facility. The technology allows students to learn and make presentations online. Students don’t have to make rough notes as the presentation is directly shared with everyone.
4. Spacious Classroom
Choose a modern age school like Purushottam Bhagchandka Academic School for your child and he can comfortably study in a spacious classroom. The modular spaces in the classroom allow science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics to blend together and support the overall development of the child.
Since there are so many benefits of choosing a new age school for your child instead of the traditional school, it’s time to enroll your child in Purushottam Bhagchandka Academic School.