ICSE CLASSES IX-X
This examination is administered by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education has been designed as a course of General Education and all candidates are required to opt for six subjects and SUPW. The syllabus is designed as per Councils rule
Group I Compulsory
2. Second Language – Hindi, Bengali
3. History, Civics and Geography
Group II (Any Two of the Following Subjects)
1. Mathematics ( Compulsory)
2. Science( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Group III ( Any One of the Following Subjects)
1. Computer Applications
2. Commercial Applications
3. Home Science
4. Physical Education
ISC XI- XII
The Indian School Certificate Examination is taken after a two year course of studies beyond the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (Year X) Examination or its equivalent.
Condition of Eligibility
- The candidate must obtain pass marks in six subjects in the ICSE Examination or its equivalent.
- English should be the 1st language. Streams Offered Science and Commerce.
English – Compulsory
2nd Language – Compulsory Hindi/Bengali
- Mathematics/ Physical Education
- Biology/ Economics/ Computer Science
- SUPW is compulsory
- Economics/ Computer Science
- BST/ Mathematics/ Physical Education