The pandemic has forced us to conduct our activities in an unique manner. PBAS has always been a tech-friendly school and it could adapt to the changing environment seamlessly.
PBAS invites parents and children for a fun-filled online session. Session will be included of :
- Story telling with puppets,
- messy craft
A must attend session to expose your child to a guided fun learning!!
Please register fast for the event. Limited entries !!
If you have any questions leading up to the event, feel free to contact us at : +91- 9903102957 ( Event Organizer)
Highlights of PBAS ONLINE Learning classes are as follows:
- PBAS has a trained and well qualified team of teachers who impart online teaching to all its students from Pre-Nursery to Class XII.
- Classes are conducted on GMeet and Google Classroom. Teachers are preparing presentation and making use of technology in the best possible manner. Furthermore, regular class work and updates are posted in respective WhatsApp Class groups.
- Teachers give individual attention to their students and regularly conduct online assessment and counselling services. Regular updates about the child’s activity from time to time are given to the parents.
- In PBAS we have always believed in holistic development. We give a great deal of impetus to CO-curricular activities. We have formed online clubs like Nature Club, Cookery club, Science club, Maths club, interact club, Music club, Fitness where children are exposed to concepts in a fun experimental manner.
- We are celebrating most of our social functions and events online. We have got a wonderful motivating feedback from parents that these occasions help them to forget the pandemic worries and makes the whole house participate in the event.
- Special counselling service is provided to parents and students for any issues faced by them.
- Students are encouraged to engage themselves in new hobbies and learn new activities to utilize their extra time judiciously.